Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
I’m not a fan of burnout culture and neither is today’s podcast guest, Jess Massey.
As the founder of Hustle Sanely, Jess helps women get clear on their dreams, define their priorities, and create habits to help them release overwhelm and live a more peacefully productive life. She also sells beautiful planners that incorporate her signature productivity system.
In this episode, Jess shares her 5 Keys to Hustling Sanely. This episode will give you a lot of bite sized steps you can take to create a more peacefully productive life!
Key Takeaways from this Episode
- How Jess started her planner business from the most unlikely app
- 5 Keys to Hustling Sanely that you can actually do every day
- How to use the S.W.I.T.C.H. goal setting process to create your 2023 goals
- Helpful advice for entrepreneurs who are overwhelmed or burnt out right now
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Connect with Jess on Instagram
- Download the free Hustle Sanely Workbook
Subscribe to the Business Minimalist Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, you won’t want to miss what’s coming next! Make sure you hit the subscribe button to tune into future episodes.
If you love the Business Minimalist Podcast, I’d be so grateful if you’d rate and review it on iTunes! Simply scroll down, tap to give it a five star rating, then tap “Write a Review.” Your rating and review will help more small business owners discover helpful episodes each week!