Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher
Have you ever thought about bringing people together for an in-person retreat? Small retreats are HOT right now. People are craving community and a chance to get away from the day-to-day. Haley Thomas is on the podcast this week to help you learn how to host an in-person retreat that’s aligned to your purpose.
Haley is a business & life coach and the founder of The Passion Pursuit, a brand and community that supports creatives in bringing their vision to life. She’s coached 100+ visionaries, led several group programs, guest-spoken at retreats, and co-created her own retreats all in the service of helping creatives pursue their passion. Her mission is to help you do more of what you love by starting and scaling a business that aligns with the life you desire to live.
Tune into this episode wherever you get your podcasts today!
Key Takeaways from this Episode
- What to do when you feel out of alignment in your business
- How to know if hosting a retreat is the right way to go
- How to create a transformational experience before, during, and after your retreat
- Retreat planning roles and when to ask for help
- Finding the perfect gifts for your retreat guests
- Balancing planned activities and white space – (it’s probably not what you’d expect!)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Connect with Haley on Instagram: @haley.brooke.thomas
- Contact Haley
- Retreat Planning Guide
- Free Daily Intentions Guide
Subscribe to the Business Minimalist Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, you won’t want to miss what’s coming next! Make sure you hit the subscribe button to tune into future episodes.
If you love the Business Minimalist Podcast, I’d be so grateful if you’d rate and review it on iTunes! Simply scroll down, tap to give it a five star rating, then tap “Write a Review.” Your rating and review will help more small business owners discover helpful episodes each week!