As a small business owner, it can be difficult to create a consistent editing style for your business, especially if you’re not a photographer! Have you ever taken a picture for your business, and realized that the photo didn’t look nearly as good as it did in real life? Or that you like the photo, but it doesn’t match your brand aesthetic AT ALL?
It can be so frustrating to create content for your business when you don’t have the right tools! In this post, I’ll explain what Lightroom Mobile Presets are, show a few examples of how they can be used in your business, and provide some tips on where to find the best mobile presets to level up your brand image.
What is a Preset?
A Lightroom Preset is a group of editing settings that can be applied to a photo using one click. Lightroom Presets can be used on the Lightroom Mobile app, which is completely FREE to use on both Apple and Android devices. If you have a paid subscription to Adobe Lightroom, you can also use Lightroom Presets on the desktop version.
Lightroom Presets are meant to be a starting point for editing your photos. Often times, you’ll only need one click, but sometimes, you’ll need to make small adjustments to your exposure or white balance, especially if you’re taking your photos on a mobile device or in less than ideal lighting conditions. Not to worry, these adjustments are usually quick and easy to make! I include detailed instructions on how to do this in my Clean Branding Mobile Preset pack!
3 Benefits of using Lightroom Presets for your Small Business
Using Lightroom Presets when creating content for your small business can provide so many benefits! Here are a few.
- Lightroom Presets can help you clarify your editing style. This is particularly helpful if you have no experience with photography and are still trying to figure out your brand aesthetic. If you’re a bright and airy or dark and moody brand, start with those search terms to find presets that match your vision for your brand. There are infinite Lightroom Preset options to choose from!
- Lightroom Presets can help you save a ton of time in your business, because you won’t need to decide how to edit each photo you take. The majority of the editing will be done with one click.
- Lightroom Presets can help you create a more consistent brand aesthetic since each of your photos will be edited the same way. Are you dreaming of a beautiful, cohesive Instagram feed or website scroll? Using the same presets on all of your branding photos can help you achieve this high-end, curated look. This is so important when it comes to building trust with your audience online. Visual brand consistency makes you look like a real professional who takes her business seriously!
Lightroom Presets in Action
Here are some examples of how Lightroom Mobile Presets can level up your brand aesthetic. All of these presets are included in my Clean Branding Preset Collection.
Best Places to Buy Lightroom Mobile Presets
Lightroom Mobile Presets are easy to find when you know where to look. Here’s where I’d suggest searching for presets for your brand.
- Are there any photographers you LOVE to follow on Instagram? I always suggest buying Lightroom Mobile Presets directly from a photographer if possible. Photographers work really hard to develop presets that work on many types of photos, and are often able to give you better customer service if you have any issues downloading or using your presets.
- Creative Market and Etsy also have a wide variety of Mobile Preset packs to choose from. Make sure you buy a commercial license (if you’re buying from Creative Market) in order to use your mobile presets for your brand!
Lightroom Mobile Presets are a really easy way to affordably level up your brand aesthetic and are a must-have for small business owners in my opinion!
The Clean Branding Preset Pack
If you have a bright and airy brand, listen up! I’ve worked so hard to put together 11 Lightroom Mobile Presets to help my clients create consistent on-brand content in between their personal branding sessions. I even included my go-to branding preset that I use when editing galleries for my personal branding clients!
If you’re ready to level up your brand aesthetic, grab the Clean Branding Preset Collection today! I’d love to see what you create – connect with me on Instagram @jadeboydphotography.