Have you ever felt overwhelmed by everything that goes into social media marketing and wondered, “Is it even worth it?!” Let’s be honest, we’ve all been there at one time or another. That’s why I’m so excited to bring my friend Molly Knuth to the Business Minimalist Podcast today.
Molly was a small-town Iowa girl who thought she wanted to be a high school teacher. But after helping a business owner set up his company on the “new” Facebook Business Pages, another local business owner reached out to Molly asking for social media help. Then another. And another. And in 2017 Molly Knuth Media was born. Molly Knuth Media helps small-town small businesses market themselves better online through social media, podcast production, and marketing coaching and consulting.
And today, she’s going to help you simplify your social media strategy. Tune into this episode of the Business Minimalist podcast to learn how to grow your business on social media without the overwhelm!
Key Takeaways from this Episode
- What’s working on social media in 2022?
- 7 types of posts to incorporate into your social media plan
- How to feel good while selling on social
- Foundational social media habits for success
- How to use omni-channel marketing to grow your business
- The role of social media plays in your overall marketing strategy
- Molly’s social media planning process
- How to get the most out of social media (without dedicating your life to it!)
- Unique marketing challenges for small-town small businesses + how to overcome them
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Subscribe to the Business Minimalist Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, you won’t want to miss what’s coming next! Make sure you hit the subscribe button to tune into future episodes.If you love the Business Minimalist Podcast, I’d be so grateful if you’d rate and review it on iTunes! Simply scroll down, tap to give it a five star rating, then tap “Write a Review.” Your rating and review will help more small business owners discover helpful episodes each week!