Did you know that a cluttered workspace can actually decrease your productivity? You may not realize it, but your office space plays a huge role in making or breaking your work day! From lighting, decor, scents, and furniture, the details matter. That’s why I’m so excited to bring interior designer Cassie Beech, founder of Made with Grace + Grit, to the podcast to talk about creating a productive workspace!
Made with Grace + Grit started out as a blog to help others create beautiful spaces in their own homes. In a very short time, it grew to a full-scale business serving clients across the Sioux Falls area. From a full remodel to a room refresh, Cassie provides interior design services with her graceful eye for design paired with the grit of hard work to make it all come together. Made with Grace + Grit provides busy families with peace of mind, calming their decision fatigue (hello Pinterest Paralysis!) and curates beautiful, practical spaces to live in with comfort and confidence.
By the end of this episode, you’ll be well on your way to creating a productive workspace that’s both inspiring and functional.
Key Takeaways from this Episode
- Common interior design mistakes you’re probably making
- How to make your office an experience for you and your clients
- How to start redesigning your space
- What to do if you don’t have a separate room for your home office
- Helpful strategies for eliminating clutter
- The best plants and lighting for your office
- Ideas for inspiring office decor that won’t break the bank
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Hire Cassie to help you turn your home into a place you won’t want to leave here
- Connect with Cassie on Instagram
- Take the Clutterbug Quiz here
Subscribe to the Business Minimalist Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, you won’t want to miss what’s coming next! Make sure you hit the subscribe button to tune into future episodes.
If you love the Business Minimalist Podcast, I’d be so grateful if you’d rate and review it on iTunes! Simply scroll down, tap to give it a five star rating, then tap “Write a Review.” Your rating and review will help more small business owners discover helpful episodes each week!