Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Savannah is not only a women’s health specialist and fitness coach, she’s a mom of two, including an 8-week old, and she gets it. I feel like I’m learning something new from Savannah on Instagram every week, but in this conversation, we dove even deeper into women’s hormones, menstural cycle education, lab testing, excercise and nutition and more!
As a women’s health specialist, Savannah helps women support their bodies through pregnancy, postpartum, hormone balance, and fitness regimens (that they actually enjoy), all without extreme dieting. If you’re ready to finally take charge of your health goals and have enough energy to get through your day, get started now by tuning into this episode of the Business Minimalist™ Podcast.
Key Takeaways from this Episode
- Signs you may have a hormonal imbalance
- What does it even mean to ‘balance your hormones’?
- Tips for getting the most out of your annual doctor’s visit
- Simple tools and tips to help you monitor your hormone levels at home
- Common stressors that may be throwing your hormones off balance
Learn to Balance your Hormones with Savannah
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Life Extension Lab Testing
- Digital Basal Thermometer
- ClearBlue Fertility Monitor
- TempDrop all in One Fertility Monitor
Subscribe to the Business Minimalist Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, you won’t want to miss what’s coming next! Make sure you hit the subscribe button to tune into future episodes.
If you love the Business Minimalist Podcast, I’d be so grateful if you’d rate and review it on iTunes! Simply scroll down, tap to give it a five star rating, then tap “Write a Review.” Your rating and review will help more small business owners discover helpful episodes each week!