Photographers, if a slower booking season is making you panic right now, this one’s for you! A lot of photographers experience lower bookings in the winter due to the post-holiday slow down, and frigid weather (at least here in the midwest)!
That’s why I’m so excited to share this episode with Aubrey Westlund with you. Aubrey is a passive income expert, stock photographer, business mentor, and educator. She helps photographers and designers build passive income streams to create a predictable foundation for their business so they can build a life of more ease and creative freedom.
This episode will open your eyes to the endless opportunities that exist within the world of stock photography. Whether you want to shoot stock as a creative outlet, or simply make more money from the photos sitting on your laptop, this one’s for you. Tune into this episode with Aubrey Westlund wherever you listen to podcasts today!
Stock Photography 101
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to choose the right stock photo agencies for your photography style and financial goals
- The ins and outs of what sells in stock and the types of images you should upload (hint: you probably have more photos you can sell than you might think)
- Tips, hacks, and resources for getting started in stock photography
- 4 types of passive revenue to build into your business
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Connect with Aubrey on Instagram
- FREE: The Little Black Book of Stock Photo Agencies
- Stock Photography Academy
- Subjects that Sell
Subscribe to the Business Minimalist Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, you won’t want to miss what’s coming next! Make sure you hit the subscribe button to tune into future episodes.
If you love the Business Minimalist Podcast, I’d be so grateful if you’d rate and review it on iTunes! Simply scroll down, tap to give it a five star rating, then tap “Write a Review.” Your rating and review will help more small business owners discover helpful episodes each week!