Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Dolly is a wife, boy mom, and a photographer turned systems + workflow educator who loves hosting the podcast, “The Systems and Workflow Magic” Podcast where she shares tips and education on how to find the joy (and strategy) in putting together the backend puzzle pieces of better streamlining your own creative business.
Dolly is a living breathing example of what it looks like to build your business on systems, and I’m so excited to share her story and experience with you this week! By the time you’re done listening to this episode, you’ll have fresh ideas and inspiration for working smarter by creating systems and processes for your own creative business. Click to tune in wherever you listen to podcasts today!
Key Takeaways from this Episode
- The craziest “quitting my job” story I’ve ever heard
- How Dolly balances brand photography, family photography, and systems and workflows education while having her (very young!) kids at home
- The role systems plan in helping you not only get your time back, but stand out in your industry as a creative business owner
- Helpful productivity tips for outsourcing, managing your time, and getting things done
- How Dolly grew her email list by 4,000 subscribers in 5 days by creating a Systems and Workflows bundle offer and collaborating with other business owners
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- The Systems + Workflow Magic Podcast
- Work with Dolly
- Connect with Dolly on Instagram
- The Systems + Workflow Magic Podcast Episode 19: A Recap Of The Systems And Workflow Magic Bundle: How I Grew My Email List By 4,000 Subscribers In 5 Days!
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think by Laura Vanderkam
Subscribe to the Business Minimalist Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, you won’t want to miss what’s coming next! Make sure you hit the subscribe button to tune into future episodes.
If you love the Business Minimalist Podcast, I’d be so grateful if you’d rate and review it on iTunes! Simply scroll down, tap to give it a five star rating, then tap “Write a Review.” Your rating and review will help more small business owners discover helpful episodes each week!