Keywords help your content (and creative business!) get discovered online. But when’s the last time you refreshed your keywords and updated your hashtags?
It’s a great idea to do this at least once per quarter to make sure you throw out irrelevant (or banned) hashtags, stay on top of current marketing trends, and discover new ways to get your content in front of the right people.
But when you’re deep in the work, sometimes it’s hard to think of new ideas or recognize the genius you have to share! In order to grow your personal brand, you need to share your genius with your target market.
Keyword research can give you content ideas to get started and uncover new ways that you can help your ideal clients solve problems.
In this post, I’m sharing 5 tools you can use to generate new keyword and hashtag ideas.
1️⃣ Google Search
– Start searching some of your keywords and pay attention to the recommendations that pop up.
– Then complete your search and scroll to the bottom of the first page of results for more suggestions.
2️⃣ Pinterest Search
– Same as above. And pay attention to the keywords and hashtags used in the descriptions of the Pins that come up!
– Type in a subject or your URL, and get suggestions for keywords and content ideas. Some features are paid.
– Type in a hashtag that you use, and get a list of related hashtag recommendations.
– Type in keywords or search terms and see what people are searching for on multiple platforms!
Do you use any other resources for keyword and hashtag ideas? I love sharing helpful tools and resources with my Instagram followers. Send me a DM with your best tips or simply follow along to join the conversation!