Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Is getting dinner on the table a daily battle for you and your family? This week’s guest will help you simplify and streamline meal planning once and for all. Rebekah Scott has grown a thriving brand, complete with federally trademarked products and a direct sales platform. Rebekah is deeply committed to her work, offering business coaching services and hosting her podcast, The Encourager with Rebekah Scott. She has authored a book for fellow mompreneurs (which you can grab here!), and developed a line of genuine leather purses and accessories, known as 1948 Leather. As a multi passionate entrepreneur, Rebekah’s business and life run on systems! By the time you’re done listening to this episode, you’ll be well on your way to effortless meal planning for your family.
Key Takeaways from this Episode
- How Rebekah has navigated the changing landscape for women in entrepreneurship over the past 17 years
- How to prioritize the important things as a multi-passionate entrepreneur
- Several tips and tricks for making better decisions based on your priorities in your business
- Tips for moving forward 1% at a time
- How Rebekah built evergreen systems after a season of exhaustion
- How Rebekah uses five systems to live life with intention: The Me System, Food System, Work System, Home System, and Family System
- Rebekah’s top two tips for effortless meal planning
Subscribe to the Business Minimalist™ Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, you won’t want to miss what’s coming next! Make sure you hit the subscribe button to tune into future episodes.
If you love the Business Minimalist™ Podcast, I’d be so grateful if you’d rate and review it on iTunes! Simply scroll down, tap to give it a five star rating, then tap “Write a Review.” Your rating and review will help more small business owners discover helpful episodes each week!