Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means, at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
If you’re a woman, this episode may just blow your mind. I knew this was going to be an amazing conversation, but honestly, it was so much more impactful and helpful for me personally than I could have imagined it to be, and I hope it is the same for you.
Today’s guest, Jada Dobesh, is a Spiritual Director and the creator of Selah Space, a holistic wellness co-op in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. In her work, Jada offers her clients the space and the practices needed for holistic healing and sustainable wellness. From your cycle, to your enneagram type, from spiritual direction to reiki, and other wellness services, Jada intentionally honors her client’s spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional well-being in her practice.
Join Jada and I as we touch on a variety of topics that have become more popular in the last 5 years – the idea that we can manage businesses and focus on productivity in a way that is more inline with the feminine part of who we are. Come with me on this journey toward greater productivity by leaning in to our natural rhythms as women instead of trying to fight against them in one of the most helpful conversations I’ve had.
Key Takeaways from this Episode
- The two kinds of energy we all posses and how they affect your business.
- What is looks like to be more productive while leveraging feminine energy.
- The unrealistic expectation women hold of themselves and how to break free.
- 4 seasons you need to consider as a woman to increase your productivity.
- The key to tracking your cycle before you even start tracking.
- Jada’s gentle tips to help you support your body through your monthly cycle.
- How to increase your productivity without over-extending yourself and adding more stress.
- The permission slip from Jada you need to keep in your back pocket.
Connect with Jada
- Website: www.selahspacesd.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/selahspacesd
- Jada’s Free Cycle Tacking Guide
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Subscribe to the Business Minimalist™ Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, you won’t want to miss what’s coming next! Make sure you hit the subscribe button to tune into future episodes.
If you love the Business Minimalist™ Podcast, I’d be so grateful if you’d rate and review it on iTunes! Simply scroll down, tap to give it a five star rating, then tap “Write a Review.” Your rating and review will help more small business owners discover helpful episodes each week!